Capitalize on USB ready motherboards, with no external ports. Connect the Pro Series Motherboard cable to your computers motherboard, and screw on the mounting bracket. It’s that simple!
- Permits you to take advantage of built-in USB motherboard capabilities for extra ports to plug in devices.
- Adds two USB “A” type female receptacles to your computer system.
- Install USB capabilities into your Macintosh® and PC quickly and easily.
- Adds two 12 Mbits/sec USB ports to your Macintosh® and PC so you can instantly connect any USB device.
- Compatible with Mac® OS 8.6 or higher or Windows® 98.
- 20-gauge, double shielded, power wire conductor construction.
- Impedance matched twisted pair construction to minimize cross talk, ensuring high speed, error-free transmission.
- Undermold shield helps to prevent radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference (EMI/RFI). Hood shielding eliminates antennae excitation.
- Foil and braid shield complies with fully rated cable specifications reducing EMI/RFI interference.
- Gold plated copper contacts provide maximum conductivity and minimizes data loss.