This Belkin Neon String Floppy Round Cable connects one 3.5-inch floppy drive to a single controller card or motherboard. It features a 34- conductor cable and two 34-pin connectors. These cables create a great look due to the neon string that lights up in the transparant cable when the cable is connected. They reduce overheating and save internal CPU space.
- Connects one 3.5-inch floppy drive to a single controller card or motherboard
- Slim design for reduced clutter and better airflow
- Easy installation, simpler than flat-ribbon cables
- Quick-pull tabs for separating connector and drive
- Great look: Ideal for casemodding